The Institute for Art and Innovation e.V. is a multidisciplinary institute that explores and promotes art and innovation as a means to foster social impact and change. It is an independent, not-for-profit, non-governmental organization based in Berlin, Germany and undertakes research, training, production and exchange.
Through the linking of art and innovation, social changes can be pushed forward. They address, confront, make visible, promote discussion and reflection, show possibilities for action, develop and expand sustainable, alternative approaches and potentials.
Themes of art and innovation projects are:
– the co-existence within the community and society;
– the respectful handling of flora, fauna and the planet with its resources;
– dealing with an equitable monetary and economic order;
– social changes through the Internet and other digital technologies;
– challenges of demographic change;
– promoting equality of people;
– strengthening civic engagement.
The Institute for Art and Innovation supports and promotes the interactions of art and innovation and their social contribution.